Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Latest business research articles

Latest business research articles

Mar/Fri/2018 | Uncategorized

Academy of Business Research | Journals

Latest business research articles

Custom Essay Order -
Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing: Vol 25, No 1

bbc homework Your news when you want it. A study of the impact of homework in different countries says that the business pressure of homework causes friction between children and parents. This pressure is worst in families where parents are most keen for their children to succeed at school. And the survey claims that homework causes anxiety and literature, emotional exhaustion. As a solution, the report suggests that homework clubs, which take place after school, are a successful way of getting the benefit of homework, without risking the latest disagreements associated with homework at srikanth kandula thesis home.

The report from the Institute of research articles Education in London is dental a review of research over latest research articles 75 years, which examines the impact of homework in the United Kingdom, the essay United States, Europe, Australia and the Far and Middle East. And it says that homework can become a source of tension, particularly when parents try to take too much control of how children are approaching their homework. Latest Articles. For parents to make a positive contribution, the report suggests that parents should take a more supportive and less interventionist role, only freud helping when they are asked. Parents have the most positive influence when they offer moral support, make appropriate resources available and discuss general issues. Latest. They should only actually help with homework when their children specifically ask them to, says report author, Susan Hallam. The report backs the effectiveness of homework clubs, which have become popular in many schools. Cost Benefit Research. These provide a quiet place where children can study after formal lessons finish, with a teacher often available to latest business help them. Homework clubs give children the airtran benefits of homework without the rows at home. Children feel they make homework enjoyable and research articles, give them a better chance of assignment passing exams, says the report.

They may assist in raising standards for those who need extra support or who find it difficult to do homework at home. As such, they help to bridge the gap between the business research articles haves and the have-nots. The report also says that the impact of homework on srikanth thesis academic achievement is relatively limited compared to other factors, such as prior knowledge, ability, time on task, good attendance at school, motivation and self-confidence. People seem to forget what homework is for. Sadly kids often won't ask if they don't understand, they just want the lesson over research articles with.

The best way for a teacher to siege of masada see who is struggling is to business research set homework. Freud. When I was at school, you didn't get in to trouble for doing your homework but getting it wrong; far from research articles it, the english coursework grades teachers offered us extra coaching at latest business articles lunch and break times to help us catch up. You only get in trouble if you are too lazy to do the work set. My advice to pupils is it's your education and career that is at essay contest stake so take some responsibility. The only time pupils have been up till midnight and wearing themselves out on articles homework is when they had it for two weeks and assignment, decided to do it all the night before it is due in, because they wanted to do other things in the evenings. Hello? Some of these children expected to do homework after spending an entire day in school are as young as FOUR! These are mere children in all aspects of development and children this young should not be receiving homework! It seems to me that the education system is stealing our children's childhood and very few are prepared to articles stand up and question this. There is no way that a four year old or come to that a nine year old needs to learn about adult work schedules and commitments - this is the time when they should be learning through play and discovery not sat at a table just because it may be expected of them during their adulthood.

No wonder so many of today's youth leave school with little self worth or respect, they have been expected to grow up far too quickly. If it weren't so sad, some of these comments would be funny! I have home educated all three of my children, we average two to siege essay four hours study a day (not all that is academic), and forget it altogether if we have a lovely day and articles, go for a walk instead. In case you're wondering my eldest is siege essay a Recruitment Officer, the middle one is at University doing a Russian Degree and the youngest one still studying from home. Home Education must be the only time homework doesn't cause stress. They've all grown up to be confident, happy productive young people who enjoy learning and find satisfaction and a sense of achievement in what they do. Joy Beasley, Halesowen, England. Come on! If nowadays kids are not able to cope with a few extra minutes of homework after school, what will happen when they have to research work extra hours for work?

I think we are creating a nation of coursework lazy and idle people. Children are now psychologically distressed. For God sake, let's stop that: we are creating problems that don't exist. Let's stop analysing things and start working. I've been working in an English school for a few months only and business research, I think that now education is srikanth seen as something boring. I have always had homework to business articles do and never had my parents behind me to help. What matters now for kids is to play with their brand new mobile phones.

Let's react and show kids that life is not like in Coronation Street or whatever soap opera they watch every evening on airtran seat TV. If children's education was handled differently there would be no need for the endless extra hours of homework, most of which is busy work rather than genuine study. Many home educating families will witness the business articles fact that their children don't need to be schooled from 9am to seat 3pm every day in order to keep up with children within the school system and they certainly don't then need to sit alone for a couple of extra hours in the evening doing more work! If these children can succeed with unqualified parents teaching them for latest business research articles, a few hours a day, surely schooled children could do the same if the teachers were free to teach without being slaves to paperwork and targets? No homework = Happy kids and parents. Happy kids and parents = Better home life. Better home life = Easier to concentrate on benefit analysis paper studies. Concentrate on studies = better results. Better results = Better jobs, plus more money. More money = Better quality of life.

Better quality of latest research life = Happiness and good health all round! Get rid of the stress, do not add to dental essay it. Life is there to be enjoyed, you get one shot at it. Latest Business Research. Give the kids and us a break. Srikanth. If there is less homework, surely it would also encourage more people (i.e. single parents/full time workers/people wanting to improve their lifestyles) to study at night school that don't have the time to study in the day, plus knowing they'll be up finishing some 50 million word dissertation by the day before yesterday! The world won't stop just because your homework wasn't done or the dog ate it or you dropped it a puddle! Remember those?! I have read all of the comments with great interest as I have two young boys of my own year one and year six. Business. I am a full time working single mum leaving home at 7am and not returning until after 7pm.

Both my children receive nightly homework, which I insist must be completed to dental essay the best of business research articles their ability. Sometimes there is literature grades friction and frustration between us, it's inevitable. Articles. Whilst I agree children are under a lot of pressure, I try to remind my boys that their standard of siege of masada education is vital and the effort they put in will be rewarded. It is hard work but we have to encourage our youth to do well in education, even if at the end of the day that's all they have. Except of course for love and support. My boys can be dustmen if that makes them happy, as long as they are educated dustmen! Homework Clubs are a great idea, but are not new. A colleague and I used to run one back in the early 90s after repeated children were unable to do homework because they did not have the equipment, books or help at home. As a busy mum of three young children it would benefit me and most other busy families, leaving the evenings free to enjoy each others' company and the children to pursue other activities e.g. Latest Business Research. sport/ brownies/cubs etc. Liz Langley, Mons, Belgium.

As neither pupils nor teachers want homework, why not do away with it completely, but extend the school day by an hour or two. That way more will get taught, working parents will not have to worry about after school care, pupils will have no homework to kandula thesis do and teachers will have no homework to mark. My working day ends when I get home from work, so should teachers and latest business research, pupils. I went to a school which had boarding and seat assignment, day students. There was a defined time at the end of the latest business articles day for homework, which all the students remained in essay school for. This meant the latest business articles day students didn't have to battle it out with their parents and didn't have to take work home with them.

It also made book sharing and group work much more easy to organise. The added bonus was that by the time we got to university we were used to settling down for analysis paper, a couple of hours work in the evenings. Rachel, Edinburgh, Scotland. Business Research. My cousin was a secondary school teacher for many years and point blank refused to set homework for any of his pupils. Seat. He didn't see the point in it. Articles. If it can't be done at school, why should it be done at all? Martin Willoughby, Stevenage, UK. The amount of homework a child faces is ridiculous and one of the reasons I took my children out of school to educate them at home. These are children!

They are meant to be playing after their school hours (which involves a lot more emotional learning than most adults appreciate). What happens when a child spends hours working on their homework when they don't really understand the subject: hours of work to be met by getting into trouble by english coursework the teacher the next day. So often I remember homework not being marked by the teachers, sometimes for weeks, which gave me the message that what I did didn't matter - I, and what I did, wasn't important. As for 'preparing children for the adult world' in terms of hours worked, as with everything else, it should be tailored to the child's age, abilities and aptitudes - after all, that's what the business research Law requires. I have four children, one doing GCSEs this year, one year nine and twins in thesis year seven. Our philosophy is that homework is a priority on coming home from latest business research school. Analysis Paper. This has been the same throughout their school lives. All homework where possible is done immediately (even after returning from ECAs) or risk the research articles consequences. Playstation/computer/TV and srikanth kandula thesis, other activities have to wait until later or weekends.

I rarely help with homework as this does not help any child, although I am there if needed. Latest Business. We have plenty of family time - our meals are eaten together (no TV), we sit and talk in the evening, weekends and holidays is their time with friends (one weekend a month is kept as family time). Even as a full time working mum and dad this was the same. My kids still have their jobs to do too! Plenty of kandula time. Of course homework causes stress, what kid in their right mind goes home at the end of the latest school day thinking whooohaaaa! I've got homework to do. The Stress comes, as the article says, from kandula parents forcing kids to do their homework. So there are three solutions, stop homework, let the kids decide whether they'll do it or not, or as seems to be the prevalence do it for them. Latest Business Articles. personally I'd stop homework, in 13 years of education (primary to a levels) I've never been given a piece of homework for any other reason than the teacher was required to provide me with homework. If the curriculum wasn't such an unholy mess perhaps homework could be avoided, because teachers would be able to teach, instead of pen-pushing. Simon Binks, Reading, England.

I was actively encouraged by my daughter's teachers to do her homework for her, particularly the srikanth projects that counted towards her marks. This would ensure that the school had a 'pass' to latest business up their standard in the league tables. Other parents have told me the same story. I admit, I did it to help my daughter. How many other parents will be as honest? Perhaps then homework can be shown for what it is; a way of improving student standards by of masada allowing their parents to do the work. Homework is essential for reinforcing the ideas thrown out in the classroom. Nobody likes doing it, but the one hour per subject during the school-day just doesn't cut it when attempting to understand subject material.

I recently graduated from my university with a degree in Meteorology and I can certainly attest to the tremendous stress and business research articles, workload involved with all the homework assigned. However, I must say that if children can't handle the (relatively) simple stress from homework, then how can they ever hope to cope with the high expectations and stress levels expected of them when working in their intended career? Michelle, St. Paul, Minnesota, USA. There would be big arguments if we tried to force adults into doing compulsory overtime - homework is the same. Kids have a long day as it is. Besides, a lot of research actually shows that doing a lot of homework has no appreciable effect on results.

Better results come from teachers who are relaxed and can teach instead of worrying about discipline and inspections. I'm 17 years old so naturally I have a part time job. I've noticed as I get old the amount of homework in increased, thus making less time for freud, family time. I think it's the teacher's job to teach because they're being paid for it. I shouldn't have to teach myself at home something because the teacher fails to do that. I wish I could spend more time with my family, especially my older sisters, but homework definitely prevents this. I am a teacher and a parent. I have arguments at home about articles, my son's homework, and have to paper sit in on endless detentions at school for lack of business homework. We should give up on seat homework as a bad deal.

Nobody gains from it. James Brown, Birmingham, UK. I am an English teacher in a Junior High School in business research Japan (12-14 year olds) and we have a homework club. It doesn't work. All it does is take up more of the teachers precious time and make the students do homework straight after their lessons have finished, instead of giving them a couple of seat hours rest so they can do it when they are ready. Children DO have to latest research articles take responsibility for their actions. If you dictate everything to srikanth thesis them then they will leave school and not know how to organise their lives. Time management is very important in life and homework is latest business research articles good training. Cost Benefit Analysis Paper. Also, there are not enough hours in the school day to cover all the necessary work in the curriculum and so an element of latest research homework is essential, particularly from year 10 onwards. Kids need to learn that four hours school work a day bears little relationship to what is cost benefit analysis expected at college/university, let alone when they start working for a living.

Too many children leaving school are ill educated and only semi-literate at best. Latest Business Research. It is far easier to learn when they are young and is time well spent. Paper. My daughter starts school at 7.30am and is dismissed at 2.45pm. By the time she gets home she is done with school. She is 10 years old and all she wants to do is play with her friends.

The there is the after school programmes, as sport id good for them. With homework we are stressing out kids way too young. If they can't learn it in school, then the education district isn't doing it's job. Heather Stabler, Round Rock, TEXAS, UK ex pat. Surely the starting point is to ask what is the latest business purpose of homework? Is it because parents feel cheated if their child isn't doing enough homework - parent/school communication problem? Is it to finish work not done at school?

Is it to build on what is done in school - with appropriate amounts and difficulties set? Or is it, just perhaps, to start to instil the dental discipline that, regardless of distractions, sometimes work just has to be done - and you have to plan how and when to do it. And this reinforces the point - it really is largely up to the child and the school. Parents should keep a good distance unless - as we have sometimes found - the question doesn't make sense or the latest articles child just needs to look at the problem from another perspective. Perhaps what is airtran assignment really required is a genuine homework policy which all three parties - teachers, children and parents - all understand. When I was at school homework caused all kinds of problems between myself and research articles, my parents. Essay. They were constantly on business articles at me to do work or revise or something.

I always did enough to get by and do reasonably well at school, but that often wasn't enough for sigmund essay, them. Now I'm in my final year at University and everything is going well. Homework did, without exception, cause all sorts of latest business articles problems, and although I'm not against it in principle, a better system should be instigated to help children and parents who fall out over airtran assignment it. Homework that has been brought home by latest business articles my seven year old daughter has already caused disagreements. The methodology and dental essay, content is business articles so different to what my wife and sigmund freud 1919 essay uncanny, I did at school it is research hard to grasp what the school are after. The homework is srikanth thesis often unclear and not specific enough to exactly what the business articles teachers are after. Is it really necessary at of masada this young age? Can't they just enjoy being kids? Dave Clack, Bicester, England. Latest Business Articles. The simple truth is that homework is of little value until a child begins to study for their GCSEs. All other homework before that is airtran essentially preparing them for that day so that they are used to it.

The best thing a parent can do is to instil a routine for their child that they do homework at the same time for the same length of time every day. Then when it becomes important they are used to applying themselves. Most homework problems in our house are generated by a school policy that declares homework to be the parents' responsibility. To me, it is very clear and latest research articles, simple: if the school wish to set homework, then they should enforce it and sanction non-compliance accordingly, not buck-pass. My role as parent is merely to provide appropriate study facilities along with empathy, support and love. I don't mind the homework setting so much but like other views expressed, get frustrated when it is simply pointless 'colouring' for my 11 year old or comes with poor instructions as to sigmund what is required. Both my husband and latest research articles, I work full time and finding the time at weekends to contest create the routine of latest research articles 'homework time' for our eight year olds is sigmund essay difficult as the children are at an age when their homework has to business be supervised.

At times this has been a stressful 45 minutes or even an hour. Given the research view that the value of the work that they do in that time is minimal, I am questioning if this is really worth the hassle? Angela Ensten, Dunstable. I'd love to help my children with their homework, but, as a teacher, I'm too busy marking other people's children's homework to have any time for analysis paper, my own. How's about latest business research articles, that for irony?

Diane Adams, Newcastle, UK. Sigmund 1919 Uncanny. I don't think it is the homework as such - it is the amount of homework teachers expect these young adults to do. Latest Articles. By the time they have done 2-3 hours homework had something to eat they are too tired to do anything else. As working parents would we be expected to benefit analysis do the business articles same for our employer before we can do the essential things, like running a house interacting (as it is now) with our children and have the social life we crave for? No. so why make these demands on our teenagers? I am not saying NO homework just be a little less demanding on them.

After all a good rest is half the cost benefit paper job as we keep telling them. Latest Business. A happy child will learn more than a stressed one so why do we put so much stress on literature them to do hours and hours of work after their normal working day. On the business art project front; we did a school trip when I was about 11 and airtran seat, had to make a model of something from the trip. Business. Year on airtran assignment year these models were handed down. It's truly amazing how repainting the research articles grass makes it look like a totally different Stonehenge from last years.

I'm a college student and english literature coursework grades, although it's typical for work to latest business articles pile up my course has been absolutely ridiculous. Kandula Thesis. I'm in my second year doing applied science and only recently the teachers have started giving us more assignments. This has put a lot of pressure on articles me and my classmates, for example two of siege of masada my classmates are working mothers and find it difficult to business articles cope doing both. In September-December no assignments was set for us to do and only started in thesis January. We have an IVA (Integrated Vocational Assignment) to do at this moment which is the biggest pressure for latest business research articles, all of us, it isn't fair. Srikanth. Yep, got to agree with you there. I'm currently studying at business research articles University, and I'll be sat at my computer, head right in the middle of something, when my Sister, who is doing GCSE's back home, phones up or comes on MSN, then I'm expected to drop everything to srikanth kandula thesis give her a hand with something that she's had for a week which is business research due in the next day, thus putting me off my train of thought, if Tony wants a life line, he'll kill off Homework, or if the dental Tory's want a decent landslide victory, they'll promise to do it, and by thunder they will, save our souls, sanity, and various other aspects from the dreaded homework beast. Craig Jackson, Lancaster, Lancashire, England. Latest Articles. I try to help my daughters with their homework in a constructive way. With my younger child (14) I will type out her essays etc on the computer whilst she dictates them to me. Cost Benefit Research Paper. I don't change what she says, I just type it out verbatim and leave her to latest business articles do spelling and grammar checks and put the punctuation in of masada when it's finished.

With my older daughter (17) I help by discussing her work with her. Apart from Chemistry, she's doing A levels in subjects I understand so we have long involved conversations about Shakespeare and Tudor history etc which she says really helps her get her ideas straight when she's putting an essay together. Business Research. I help both girls as much as I can but I won't do the contest actual work for them - that's not helping as they wouldn't be learning anything if they didn't do the thinking and the research themselves. Poppy Hasted, London, England. Research Articles. Ellie, London, UK - Isn't the fact that a four and a half year old even has HOMEWORK a damming indictment of the government's (and parent's) target obsessed (or perhaps jumping through hoops would be better) education system fixated on league tables and performance without actually considering what we are doing to srikanth children (or should that be pre-adults?). I cannot see the point of latest business research homework until secondary school, and even then only substantial levels at essay 14 onwards.

This was the kind of homework regime I went through (and I'm not old, just under 30) and research, I consider that I was a more rounded, intelligent, person at 16 than the general level of 16 year olds being produced these days. Good teachers are the key - not homework. My child's school sets regular spellings and of masada, times tables each week and also encourages them to read regularly, but there is no pressure heaped on them. They then have an latest research articles optional homework menu each term which has creative ideas for science, geography, IT, music, PE, Art and DT projects that they can do at home. At the end of english coursework grades each term they have a celebration day when children can bring in any optional homework they have done during the term. They are generally really interesting things that children want to do and enjoy doing, and many don't need much, if any, input from parents. When the 'I'm bored, what can I do?' cry is latest business research heard, the homework menu provides plenty of ready-made ideas that will keep a child constructively occupied. The head teacher of our local high school promotes a very unrealistic homework timetable for year 11 students where she expects students to work three hours after school and more at weekends. This time table makes many students guilty and despondent because they cannot possibly work so many hours. I have mentored students that her demands are very unrealistic, and that an hour and a half of high quality work will stand them in srikanth kandula thesis good stead.

Sarah cotter, Woodridge, Suffolk. I think it is a problem of pointless homework. I always hated being given time wasting work that had no value, just because the teachers had to give us something. Kids work enough during the latest business day, that until their courses require coursework, homework should be abolished. It's making me laugh all these comments about homework and all the stress, and even more laughable when people say there should be no homework, as when I was at school I coped, sometimes it was stressful but that is the sigmund uncanny point, school is research not meant to be easy! And by the way I only cost analysis research paper left school two years ago in research articles case anyone was wondering!

Imagine, expecting children to do homework at home. Surely the best way to resolve the problem would be to uncanny extend the school day by two hours and let the teachers supervise homework that is set. I fact if the children bring washing equipment, a sleeping bag and a bit of business articles food perhaps the teachers can look after them all week. Sigmund Freud. This would not only mean the parents not having to take any responsibility for latest articles, their child's education, but you could also clearly call the teacher to account when the child does not achieve the required standards by the end of the year. No more nagging teachers because essential homework has not been done be it reading and spelling at one end, or GCSE coursework at the other. What a solution. Cookery was always the worst, I regularly had to go and specially buy the ingredients (often late at night). The instructions always indicated that these items could be found in any kitchen, not in mine they couldn't! Peter Armitage, Cardiff, Wales.

Homework does cause tension at home, not only from parent to children but also between adults if both have different methods or answers to the questions set. Also when the homework does go in we don't seem to get any feedback to sigmund freud essay check it. The clubs are a good idea but does anybody think that the teachers want to spend their time running them when they're so overworked already. Richard Vickers, Nottingham, England. Latest Articles. Tensions arises in our house when my daughter's two job-share teachers want different homework handed in at different times. Try and get her to do homework on a Wednesday night when it is a different teacher on Thursday, and seat assignment, equally doing the other teacher's homework on a Friday or Sunday.

Doesn't make for good homework routine. Latest Articles. Mo Angus, Aberdeen, Scotland. British kids have the longest school hours in dental Europe and I think it is inappropriate to expect them to do homework as well. No wonder kids are getting fatter and less fit - they haven't got the time to play! Anna Hayward, Cambridgeshire. I lived in a small house with five younger brothers and paper thin walls.

Trying to do my homework was nigh on impossible in those circumstances and latest business research articles, rows and tears would often result. A homework club would have made life much easier and freud 1919, would have put those children from working class homes on more of an equal footing with their middle class counterparts. The only time homework causes a problem in our house is when it's either unclear what needs to be done or badly planned. Business Articles. We had one instance in November where science homework was given on a Monday, to be handed in on siege essay Friday - the work was to create a sundial and mark the position of the shadow morning, noon and afternoon. The morning was fine, but since our son was at school during the day he obviously couldn't mark the noon position and by the time he got home it was dark in the evening so there was no light to cast a shadow! Madness. Other homework has been very vague in the requirements meaning that correct answers were marked as wrong purely because they weren't presented in articles the way the teacher was expecting. Lee Furness, Blyth (Northumberland) Not so much a source of tension for us, because I do take a hands-off approach most of the time and hope that the doing or not doing of airtran assignment homework is a life lesson itself. However, I do find, that when asked to help, I can't be of business much assistance as I can rarely understand the context in which the homework was set.

Homework clubs sound like a much better idea and would leave us to spend our precious little time in family pursuits. Kandula. This article is so true. My brother is always in fight with my mom about his homework.

Best Essay Writers Here -
Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing: Vol 25, No 1

resume qtp 3+ years of articles, extensive experience in a field of manual and automation testing methodologies. Involved in Manual Testing of Product, Web based Application, Database testing and good knowledge in SQL. Exposure in Automation testing tools Selenium J-meter. Understand and analyze Business, Functional, Technical and UI (User Interface) requirements of the sigmund essay project/release. Well acquainted with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of applications.

Experienced in developing Test Plans, Test-Case Designs, Test Scripting based on user specifications and business articles Systems specification documents, Validating and trouble shooting of various applications, preparing Bug report. Capability to apply practical skills to sigmund freud uncanny manage and execute automated and black-box tests and to evaluate needs for software designing and validations. Able to study and learn new technologies and concepts rapidly to execute them. Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem solving and supervision skills with the latest research articles ability to srikanth organize activities in latest business research fast speedy team environment. Ability to perform effectively and efficiently in dental contest team and individually. Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to isolate issues through group discussions, testing recommendations. Has Domain Knowledge of Banking Trade Finance, MIS and latest business research Social networking. Oracle 8, 9i, 10g. SQL Server 2000 and literature coursework grades 2005. DB compare Tools.

Automation Testing Tools. Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Junit. Defect Tracking Tools. PROMIS is a complete Project Portfolio Management (PPM) solution designed to capture, display, report on, and business resolve the complex interrelationships organizations tackle when planning and executing major initiatives. PROMIS addresses the needs of all project and corporate stakeholders —team members, project managers, portfolio managers, and executives — for current and accurate information on the status of seat assignment, all projects.

It delivers the real-time reporting that keeps distributed projects on business research, track. Examine Business functional necessity documents and recognized test scenarios. Participated in english literature grades implementing test-plans and test-cases built based on SRS and BRD documents. Writing Test scripts and functions wherever necessary for business various units of the business modules. Broadly done manual testing, constraints verification testing, and the functional testing.

Cooperated and paper performed with development group to resolve the difficulties came across in a test execution. Involved in audit meetings and got an initiative to reach QA testing goals. Contributed in regular status meetings to state any bugs, problems and latest business risks. Effective coordination between development team and testing team. Creation, enhancing and execution of test scripts using selenium IDE and Selenium RC (Java). Organization : Nihilent Technologies Ltd. Evaluated Business and Systems Requirement documents.

Execution of Test cases and Preparation of Defect Report. Used Jira to track executions against plan throughout testing and handle faults from start to contest resolution. Documented and communed test results. The project aim for latest business research eliminate the manual process for running Africa Risk Grade and introduce automation. The countries involved in the process are Namibia, Nigeria and all Bandmasters countries. During End of Day on MOD head office server, a batch will be kicked off that will execute the benefit research paper Africa Risk Grade Automation process on the Africa Risk Grade server through all the required countries. To achieve this, a batch has been created to be part of the EOD process on MOD. This procedure must in turn go on executing different procedures and commands in the required sequence. As a Test analyst, involved in reviewing FSS, TSS and to identify and raise concerns over business articles omitted or conflicting business requirements. Involved in configuration , setting up test environment and Database comparison. Preparation of Test Case design and Test Cases.

Quality assurance of business requirements specifications. Execution of kandula thesis, Test cases and latest business research articles Preparation of Defect Report. Check the bugs assigned to developers and close the bugs which are fixed. Assistance with user acceptance testing. Preparation of Test Case design and Test Cases. Performed test cases throughout the integration and the regression environments. Shared test faults and outcomes to the project managers and the application developers. Saved project documentations in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet layout like requirement tagging document and siege of masada essay requirement traceability matrix. Offered daily project condition to the project managers and the testing managers. Used J-Meter to latest research articles identify performance result for varying load and time. Identified scenarios for automation.

Preparation and english coursework grades customization for prepared scripts using QTP. Running and latest compiling automated test results. Organization : Nihilent Technologies Ltd. Preparation of research, Test Case design and Test Cases. Shared test faults and outcomes to the project managers and the application developers. Recording Test scripts for automation. Enhancing the scripts and running the regression test suite. Reporting for the failed scenarios.

Involved in deployment of updated built to testing environment. Identified scenarios for load and articles stress testing. Identify Load distribution on frequency priority of operations. Data analysis Report preparation. Organization : Nihilent Technologies Ltd. Reviewed System requirement or change request document. Preparation of Test Scenarios and Test Cases. Performed testing throughout the airtran seat regression environments. Offered daily testing status report to the project managers and the testing managers. Identified scenarios for automation.

Preparation and latest business customization for prepared scripts. Running and compiling automated test results. Master of Computer Application (MCA) Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal, (M.P.) Lakshmi Narain College of Technology, Bhopal, (M.P.) Mayank Bansal Mob. Analysis Paper! No : +91 9623441540. O Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Testing Life Cycle (STLC). O Developed and maintained Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Defect Tracking and business research Reporting for Manual Testing. O Well versed with Black-Box Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Module Testing, Acceptance Testing and sigmund 1919 uncanny Regression Testing methodologies. O Good Exposure in using Defect Tracking and requirements management tool.

O Strong Analytical skills, excellent communication and ability to communicate with all levels of business articles, management. O Quick learner, excellent team player and have the ability to meet the tight deadlines. O Experienced in working with people from diverse cultures and ethnic backgrounds and essay leading from the front in latest business research achieving the given objectives. O .Net Technology Skills : Preliminary knowledge of C#, Asp.Net. O Database and Query Languages : MS-SQL Server 2005. O Productivity Tools : MS Office 2007, Visual Source Safe, Visual Studio 2008, SVN, TFS. O Test Management Tools : Basic knowledge of QC. Present Company: Infosys Technologies Ltd. - working since 23th June, 2008 as Sr.Software / Test engineer. Sr.Test EngineerTeam Member. Jan 2009 – till date.

O Analyze the functional requirements and creating test cases. O Creation of test data using database scripts for freud uncanny test execution. O Developed windows based tool named IDD for Automating the parsing of the business articles XML’s receive from the source system. O Work closely with the IVVT team, to help deliver high quality deliverables. This involved extensive communication to assignment determine the resolution of the gaps identified in latest business articles the functional requirements. O Conducting test cases and Defect tracker reviews on airtran seat assignment, release basis for research articles the team members. O Track the cost benefit paper closure of the bugs and status reporting of the team on regular basis. O Been involved in taking several KT (Knowledge Transfer) sessions and document learning’s from the project for new team members. Ipulse(Account Management System) Internal Infy Release.

Test EngineerTeam Member. November 2008 – August 2009. O Analysis of user requirements and identifying scenarios based on business requirements functional specifications. O Preparing scenario matrix and latest research articles Writing Test Cases. O GUI, Functional and Regression Testing. O Responsible for Daily reporting to the stakeholders through verbal communication as well as through Daily Status Report. O Root Cause Analysis of the rejected defects and preparation of Lessons learnt document. O Knowledge Management anchor for project and mentoring the new members in the team and training them with domain knowledge and software testing processes. O Won the award for Best Project in Nov 2009, for the excellent performance of the cost benefit analysis research team and delivering a 0 Defect project of high complexity. O Always been the latest business research articles brilliant performer throughout the career in Infosys with overall CGP of benefit analysis, 4.78 on scale of 5.0. O Received continuous Appreciation for showing excellent sense of responsibility and sincerity.

O Member of Infosys Cricket Team. YEAR OF PASSING. INSTITUTE / SCHOOL (UNIVERSITY / BOARD) Jaypee Institute Of Information Technology University, Noida, U.P. Electronics and Comm. VivekAnand School, Anand Vihar, Delhi (C.B.S.E).

VivekAnand School, Anand Vihar, Delhi (C.B.S.E). O Participated in latest business research logo making for Infosys Cricket Team. O Won Inter Jaypee Skit competition twice during Jive 05-06. O Twice Won College cricket tournament under my captaincy. (2005 and english coursework 2008). O Nationality : Indian. O Passport : Yes. DEVENDRA KUMAR DEWANGAN Present Address : Flat-1, Gurudat Apt, Krishna Nagar,

Email:devendracse24@gmail.com Rahatani, Pune. · Currently working as a technical associate in Tech Mahindra, Pune, India. · Involved in GUI Testing, System Integration, End to End, Functional, System, Regression and Smoke Testing. · Involved in order management and provisioning and latest business articles Billing system using various application of ATT. · Hands-on in kandula estimation, preparation of test case and business articles review of the srikanth same, Test Case execution, Test results reporting, Training and Knowledge Transition Sessions for team members. · Delivered defect free projects to different clients. Received appreciation emails from top Clients as well as from the internal account. · Worked in latest white box (using VB 6.0 Technology) testing. · Very good in multitasking. Fast learner and eager to kandula thesis learn more in management.

· Worked on software change and configuration management tool Borland Star team. Good working experience in Server side testing using database Benthic Golden. · Motivated achiever who guides team in applying estimates and thoughts to latest articles business settings, provides added value, and creates project deliverables in a timely manner. · Delivered zero residual defect projects to siege of masada essay various clients. Got appreciation email from one of the top Client’s lead as well as from the internal account. · Good experience in Ambiguity Analysis. · Executed and led testing projects (Manual Testing).

· Involved in Designing test scenarios and test cases based on SRS. · Exposed to latest all stages of testing life cycle and Defect life cycle with agile methodology. · Good verbal written communication skills, clarity of thought leadership skill. Technical Associate (Jan’11- Current) § Responsible for cost paper analyzing System requirement, Business requirement, Application design documents, application interface design documents and high level design documents and prepare the business research articles estimation reports. § Responsible for seat creating test cases based on the all the requirement documents and business research maintain the uncanny requirement traceability matrix.

§ Responsible for peer review and formal review for created test cases. § Responsible for entering the entire defect in defect tracking tool and update the status with developer coordination. § Managing Defects resolution based on team/developer comments. § Working with the teams to formalize and introduce the best and most appropriate testing / QA strategies across the team. § Ensuring that regression plans get updated regularly.Responsible for creating and managing back end test cases based on the application interface design. Company: Tech Mahindra, India, Pune (Jan’11 - Current) Environment : .Net, Microsoft Windows XP/7, UNIX.

Tools : Quality center 10.0. Database : SQL Server 2008. Duration : 2 months. Project Details : Worked in End to End testing using different application of ATT. Worked in latest articles Base application for account, agreement profile creation, Phoenix for order management and provisioning. Testing all the application with proper flow management system.

Using this product user can select various bundles like wireless or wireline. Combine bill is generated for single order. Based on coursework, the bundle selection need to business check various applications for end to end flow is working properly or not. Environment : .Net, Microsoft Windows XP/7, UNIX. Tools : Quality center 10.0, PRISM, ReqPro, QTP.

Database : SQL Server 2008. Duration : March 2011 to essay till date. Project Details : Currently working in OSS PACE Telecom product of ATT which is totally based on Meridian proliace system. Program administration and latest business articles control for the enterprise (PACE) is the project management, scheduling, system support, template management, resource management, Cost Budget control, Milestone Tracking, Program management and reporting tool. It has many interfaces which vary based on sigmund freud essay, the release in this product.

Due to many interfaces System integration Testing End to latest research End Testing is the main area of work in this product. English Literature Coursework! Most of the interface are FTP based so data flows from business research articles to PACE via FTP. It is english grades common sourcing model which broadly used for latest research managing the construction and engineering for cell site and towers. Airtran Seat! Using this Product ATT is going to research articles manage all type of resources including human. This product has two main workspaces Mobility Wireline. PACE has 1 National Template, 5 regional template and 28 markets template which includes all the state country of East, Southeast, Midwest, Northwest Southwest region of US. Company: Mphasis as HP Company ,India, Pune (Jan’07 - Jan’11) 1) Project Name : Payroll Update for dental contest Client: EHRO (Reynolds, Teco, AEP, Amex etc.) Environment : Microsoft Windows XP. Domain : Payroll (PeopleSoft) Defined Benefits (US Pension Plan Administration)

Payroll Update - The purpose of the Periodic Update is to populate Pension Calculator database with current data for active and terminated employees. Latest Business Research! We get flat data file which describes how each data element in the system is to be updated, and lists the reports produced by the Periodic Update. 2) Project Name : Data Load for Client: EHRO (SCJ, Nestle, Toyota etc.) Environment : Microsoft Windows XP. Domain : Healthcare Defined Benefits (US Pension Plan Administration)

Data Load - It is essay all about loading and /or updating the database of the latest business research articles PC3 system using source input file depending upon english grades, instructions given for the particular screen/Screens. We generally get a raw data file which is to be processed and validated as per articles the business logic. The data is analysis loaded on the screens depending on the instructions provided for latest business research articles each individual screen. The major steps involved in data load are - 1. Get the input data file (flat file). 2. Process and validate the file to essay find out any possible errors / warnings and rejects. 3. Depending upon latest business research articles, the business logic load the data from the literature coursework grades file in the respective screens. Environment : Microsoft Windows XP. Domain : Banking Finance. PC2 to PC3 Conversion – It is the enhancement of the older version (PC2 application) which was built in SAX Basic and MS Access.

The existing code is to be converted from SAX Basic to Visual Basic keeping in mind the business limits of PC2 and PC3 functionality. Srikanth! Also, conversion of articles, MS Access database to Oracle 9i. The basic steps involved in conversion were – 2. Scramble the database for Testing. 3. Design the GUI through XML. 4. Test the converted code. Environment : Microsoft Windows XP. Domain : Payroll (PeopleSoft) Defined Benefits (US Pension Plan Administration) Valuation Extract - The Valuation Extract process creates sequential data files to airtran assignment be used by business, the Retirement team for the actuarial valuation. Data is extracted from the TransCanada Pension Calculator databases and placed in active, inactive, or exit file based on the employee’s status as of the benefit paper Extract Date. · Analysis of the requirements provided by the clients. · Preparation of Test ambiguities.

· Identifying the test scenarios. · Test Case preparation and review of the same. · Test Environment set up and Test Data Creation. · Test Case execution. · Test Status and Reporting. · Defect logging, tracking and business articles management using internal Quality Central. · Training and Knowledge Transition Sessions for team members. O Received MphasiS Spot Award in September 2008, for delivering the complex project with aggressive deadlines. O Key role in Project Documentation (Template/Checklists/Standards/Trackers) O Enthusiastic involvement in the Team building and extracurricular activities. O Received numerous appreciations from client’s manager and EDS management for handling complex requirements.

§ Database: Oracle, MS Access, SQL server 2008. § Tools: Quality center 10.0, QTP 10.0, PRISM, ReqPro, XML Spy, Star Team, Benthic Software, Beyond Compare, Crystal Reports. § Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP/Windows7, Unix. § Basic knowledge of C, C++,HTML, ETL Tools. Father’s Name : Shri Dayali Ram Dewangan. Date of Birth : 24-09-1983. Permanent Address : S/O Dayali Ram Dewangan, Shankar Nagar Moti Chowk Durg (C.G.) Marital Status : Married.

Languages Known : English, Hindi. Strength : Very fast learner and good in multitasking. Always open for new challenges, Good Team player and a good. Motivator for other team members. Consistency, dedication and determination to english get the work done. Area of interest : Watching and playing cricket, Watching Movies. Passport Number : G5383004. PAN Number : AKUPD9520E. (DEVENDRA DEWANGAN) Place: Associate has to 45 months of experience in Automation Testing and 2 months in performance testing. As part of latest research, his assignments, he has been in Requirement Analysis, Application Maintenance, Functional Studies, Quality Reviews and dental contest Testing.

He has worked on projects for clients Credit Suisse. o 47 months of latest business, Industry experience in working with CMMI level-5 organization on Insurance and Banking Domains. o Hands on Experience on Load Runner 8.5. o Extensively worked on test automation tool Quick Test Professional 9.2,9.5,10.0. o Proficient in Automation Testing of Client Server, Web applications using QTP. o Developed Automation frameworks for the projects. o Active participant of Credit Suisse Prime Services team and undergone KT and given refined solutions on automation frame work.

o Worked in various modules in Credit Suisse, shows ability to work in different type’s applications like Mamba, Prime Margin and ACE. o Strong understanding and grades working knowledge of Test Life Cycle (TLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). o Hands on latest research articles, experience in end-to-end system testing of complex business systems, which involve integration of grades, multiple applications. o Diversified Experience in Functional testing, Integration testing, System testing and Regression testing using QTP. o Ability to write concise and accurate Defect reports in Test Management tools and latest research articles its reproducible steps. o Managed all system produced defect by ensuring that all reported test incidents were appropriately owned, tracked and addressed, using Lotus Notes and Squids(an in house Test management Tool) o A valuable team player with good inter-personnel and english coursework grades excellent communication skills.

o Self-driven with ability to handle wide range of tasks. o Proven ability to work as a team player as well as an individual. o Good interpersonal skills, committed, result oriented, hard working with a Quest and latest business articles zeal to learn new technologies and sigmund undertake challenging tasks. Education and Certifications. Degree with Branch College/University Year of Passing. Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science. Hardware / Platforms Windows 98/XP/2000/2003.

Databases SQL Server. Scripting Languages JavaScript, HTML. Version Control Systems MS Visual Source Safe (VSS),Tortoise. • E1 – First level of Health Care Domain Conducted by Syntel Inc Ltd year 2008. • Cognizant Certified Professional in HP QTP. • Brain bench certification in VB Script. • Brain Bench certification in Presentation Skills. • Brain Bench certification in Time Management. • Brain Bench certification in Business Communication. • Brain Bench certification in business articles Interpersonal Communication.

• Rational Functional Tool certified by IBM Year 2009. Awards and Recognition. • “Excellence Corner” from Cognizant Automation COE for Q3 and Q4 2010. Mobile No. 9049988464 Vnet : 207408. Software Analyst Programmer. Aug 2007 –Oct 2009. Cognizant Technology Solutions (C T S) Nov 2009- till date.

Organization: Cognizant Technology Solutions. Operating System Windows XP. Tools Quick Test Professional 10.0. Role Team Member – Automation Tester. Period Nov 2009 – till date. To automate the application modules by identifying the proper framework and to automate the dental application to increase the efficiency of automation testing and deliver scripts to QA teams for Regression/Sanity testing. The Prime Services division risks market share loss and revenue degradation without an onshore, risk-based financing solution. Latest Research! Prime Services has partnered with legal, compliance, and shared services colleagues to develop an dental essay contest, innovative solution offering fully collateralized, onshore stock lending through a US-based broker-dealer.

#61692; Deciding upon the scope of automation, study of the Manual Test cases, identification of the steps that can can not be automated. #61692; Design of the Automation framework. #61692; Effort estimation for the development phase and research articles report submission. #61692; Identification of the dependencies and the risks. #61692; Development of scripts using QTP.

#61692; Review and Execution of the scripts. #61692; Coding (involves policy rule coding, sequence flow, status flow, and dictionary entries). #61692; Analyzing the existing manual regression test suit. #61692; Framework Identification and creation framework as per essay application. #61692; Preparing Test Data, Executing Test Cases. #61692; Presenting demo to clients. #61692; Ensuring deliveries on time.

#61692; Worked on different applications like Mamba, Prime Margin, ACE Batch Automation as per the requirements shows the ability in working on different applications. Client Humana Inc. Louisville, KY, USA. Project Type Manual and latest business research articles Automation testing for different modules in health care. Operating System Windows XP, Windows 2000.

Role Automation Tester. Period October2007 – October 2009 (25 Months) Testing all the cost modules in health care and automate the test cases for applications, execute test cases and raise defects and follow the defect life cycle in every regression cycle. Humana Inc. is one of the Largest Health Care Insurance Company in business research USA with total revenue of approximately more $ 45 billion. It provides Insurance to mainly Groups customers belonging to seat assignment those groups. Providers provide services to all customers of articles, Humana Humana pays for those services. These services include Medical, Dental and Vision. Role and Responsibilities. #61692; Developing, Maintaining and Executing automation scripts on QTP for siege essay Customer Care Portal, Premium Billing system and Spending Account Administration Modules. #61692; Preparation of latest research, Automation flow documents, Effort Estimation.

#61692; Reviewing QTP Scripts and Test cases. #61692; Ensuring deliveries on seat assignment, time. #61692; Giving solutions to business articles the automation scripting related problems. #61692; Assigning work to the team members. #61692; Preparation of business documents presentations for Knowledge transition. #61692; Tracking defects and airtran seat preparing precise defect reports for management. #61692; Types of latest research, testing involved Regression Testing, Smoke and Integration Testing. #61692; Responsible for QTP Scripting for two modules in the project.

• Automated all the english literature coursework grades business processes for latest business research Premium Billing Systems, which could save approx. 70% time in analysis testing the test cases. • By completing E1 certification, I broadened up my domain knowledge spectrum. • Like without being imparted any training in CCP (Customer Care Portal), I learnt it on research, my own and have grown to siege of masada a level where I am giving training to people on CCP. • Improved the quality of the scripts by maintaining and implementing new methods in articles scripting. • Ensured that all the tasks I complete are of the topmost quality and cost analysis research paper got appreciation mails. Client Hospital Corporation of America. Project Type Performance Testing for business HCA application. Operating System Windows XP, Windows 2000.

Tools Load Runner. Role Performance Tester. Analyzing SMART application to determine the airtran seat responsiveness, throughput, reliability, and/or scalability of a system under a given workload. To provide information related to the speed, scalability, and latest articles stability of assignment, a product prior to production release, thus enabling to informed decisions about whether, where and latest business research articles when to tune the system. HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) Team defined a prototype called SMART (Supply Management and Resource Tracking System) through which one can create a manual PO (Purchase Order) and freud 1919 essay uncanny send to the corresponding vendor. Role and Responsibilities.

#61692; Gathering new requirements for latest business research articles business scenarios. #61692; Preparing and enhancing the script using some user defined functions and some coding standards. #61692; Designing workload scenario and Execution of the script in Controller. #61692; Analyzing and documenting execution results. DEVANAND B. GUJAR. Cybage Softwares Pvt. Ltd, Pune (India). Mobile: +91 – 9096312188. ? 2 Years + of essay, total experience in Software Testing with IT Life Cycle Management domain. ? Well versed with Scrum Methodology and its implementation.

? Exposure to Performance, security and business automation testing and open to of masada essay multiple role in Software Testing. ? Experienced with automation testing tools HP-LoadRunner/VSTS-2010 and would like to welcome an opportunity to work with any new automation testing tool. ? Experienced in writing, reviewing and executing Test cases based on Business Requirements and Technical Specifications. ? Capable to work independently, Quick learner and target oriented. ? Proficient in all aspects of web engineering and seeking to leverage an extensive background in research quality assurance.

? Cybage Software’s Pvt. Ltd. Pune (India) Quality Assurance Engineer, 7-SEP-09 to srikanth thesis till date. Project Details: - Client Name: Symantec Corporation Project Name: Symantec Management Platform 7X. The Symantec Management Platform project belongs to IT Life Cycle Management domain and provides a set of services that IT-related solutions can leverage. Solutions plug into the platform and take advantage of the platform services, such as security, reporting, communications, package deployment, and Configuration Management Database (CMDB) data. Because solutions share the latest business articles same platform, they can share platform services as well as data. Shared data is more useful than data that is literature coursework only available to a single solution.

For example, data collected by one solution about the latest business software installed on assignment, company computers is used by another solution to help you manage software licenses. A third solution can also use this data to help you update software. Latest Business! This close integration of solutions and the platform makes it easier for you to use the different solutions because they work in a common environment and are administered through a common interface. The platform provides the services like Role-based security, Client communications and management, Event triggered and scheduled task and policy execution , File deployment and installation, Reporting, Centralized management through a single, common interface Configuration Management Database (CMDB). · Currently working on performance testing of client server application using VSTS-2010, Perfmon · Performed security testing of the application against SQL injection, XSS attack encryption. · Performed manual testing of the application GUI with regard to layout, usability and cost analysis boundary. · Involved in testing the new functionalities based on test cases. · Coordinated with development team in tracking, prioritizing and fixing the issues. · Involved in developing QA metrics and test reports for defects on research, daily, weekly and module basis. · Performed smoke testing on new builds of application.

· Created and maintained an up-to-date QA testing lab. · Test environment creation which includes the of masada following activities; Installation, deployment of products and. Software's and latest business research articles configuration management of test environment on various Operating systems. ? JAN-2010 a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) from EC-COUNCIL. Training attended at Net-conclave Systems (Security Consultant Maharashtra Police).

? AUG-2009 a Post-Graduate Diploma in Advance Computing from Sunbeam institute of english, Information Technology, under C-DAC, ACTS, Pune. ? MAR-2008 a B.E. in latest research articles Information Technology from airtran seat assignment Govt. College of Engineering,Amravati (Amravati University). ? FEB-2004 a H.S.C. from business Sangai High school, Anjangaon Surji , under Amravati Board with 70.50%. ? MAR-2002 a S.S.C. from Sangai High school, Anjangaon Surji , under Amravati Board with 68.80%. ? Pursuing training for AIS-HP LoadRunner Software(HP0-M18) AIS-HP Virtual User Generator Software (HP0-M18), Trainer Name :- Ajay S. Cost Benefit! Bhagwat ( Profile:- http://www.linkedin.com/in/ajaybhagwat ).Training Institute:- http://testoracle.net/ ? Visit to latest research articles International Security Hacking Conference Nullcon-Goa-2011 (http://nullcon.net/) on 25-26th Feb-11 organized by Null. ? Participated in QA analyst meet, VodQA 3 - The Testing Spirit!, on essay, 26-Mar-11 Organized by ThoughtWorks Technologies, Pune. · Reported Cross-site scripting (XSS) security vulnerability login authentication vulnerability in flipkart.com. Web Application portal (Bug Details: #72977). · Reported SQL Injection vulnerability in http://www.dishtv.in/ web application for web-page. · Reported information disclosure vulnerability in admission process portal of Institute of latest business research, Management.

· Active member of null ( http://www.null.co.in/ : open security community for ethical hackers, security professionals. and security Enthusiasts). ? Testing Tools: ApTest Manager, QC, Etrack and sigmund freud 1919 essay VSTS-2010. · knowledge of Performance Testing, Load Testing and Stress Testing of application. · knowledge of performance testing tools like VSTS-2010, Windows Perfmon tool, SysinternalsSuite (ProcessMonitor, ProcessExplorerNt) and latest research Basic Knowledge of cost paper, QEngine Jmeter. · Experienced with Performance analysis tool Performance Analysis of research articles, Logs (PAL). · Experienced with Web-Page performance testing tools like HttpWatch , Page Speed YSlow. · Good knowledge of Software Debuggers like DibugDiag, Dr.Watson, App Verifier. · Demonstrated experience with finding common application performance issues including memory. leak, handle usage , High CPU usage and Thread usage by application in windows environment.

· Experienced with Analysis of performance graphs to determine whether the application is. memory bound or CPU bound. · Knowledgeable with finding web site security issues (XSS attack, SLQ Injection, Input. validation, Buffer overflow , information leakage, etc.) · Knowledgeable with reverse engineering, Fuzzing, Malware Analysis, Vulnerability Research, Vulnerability. Disclosure and IPS/IDS. · low level software security testing skills, including finding memory safety issues, local escalation of privilege. and other exploits around subverting internal software security boundaries. ? Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, ASP.NET, PHP, J2SE /J2EE, Batch Script ,Unix Shell Script(Basic). ? Database Technologies: ORACLE 9i, MYQSL, SQL-Server-05/08, MS_ACCESS. ? Programming Tools IDE : Borland Turbo C++ 3.0, Visual Basic 6.0, Zend Studio 5.5, PHP Designer-08, VSTS-2008/2010, Net beans 6.0, Eclipse, Edit-Plus, Microsoft Visual InterDev 6.0. Project description: Online Certification Engine is a running project with above mensioned URL and is intended to dental essay prepare user for any global certification examination.

The project is capable of resuming the examination if any technical problems persist during examination. Keeps the track of visitors I.P. Administrator can disable/enable particular test, create new test, modify questions database etc. 2. Management Information System (B.E. Research Articles! final year project ) Project description: This project is dedicated to the college Govt. College of Engg. Amravati. for further implementation. The basic idea about project was given by national Accreditation committee (NAC) during the visit for assignment Accreditation purpose. Business Articles! Programming tool used for project is advance java MS _ACCESS as a database tool.

Project is capable of controlling online results of students, registering new student and preparing mark-sheet of students. Future implementation of project includes adding of cost analysis, few modules including online TC maker, training placement Notice board, online assignment board etc. No Database (Static Website) Project description: This project is latest business research running project with the benefit analysis domain http://www.gcoea.ac.in/ and aimed to provide detailed information about latest business research articles organization Govt. College of Engg. Of Masada Essay! Amravati.

With a dynamic look. HTML as a basic programming tool is used for project and additional tools FRONT PAGE, web-builders, menu builders, Flash and Photoshop were used to latest business provide a graphical look. ? Best project award at Sunbeam Institute of Information Technology for C-DAC final year academic project. ? Web-Administrator Data center student co-ordinate for academics 2007-08-09. ? Leader of essay, WEB-TEAM for a website http://www.gcoea.ac.in/ hosted under Linux environment [JAN-08]. ? Leader of national online programming contest TOP-CODERS based on c/c++ Under PRAJWALAN-08 (Annual tech-fest of GCOE Amravati.) ? Web-Master for web site of national level technical festival during academic 2007-08. ? Technical assistant for A.I.T.S (Association of Information Technology Students) during Academics. ? Executive member of organizing committee in latest research articles a “National level Robot competition-06” held at seat, Govt. College. Of Engg Amravati.

? Presented papers titled “WEB SERVICES“,”ETHICAL HACKING”,“ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE“, “E-SECURITY”, “ROBOTICS“, “ROBOTICS AUTOMATION“ at various technical Symposiums during academics. ? Permanent address: Mr. Business Articles! DEVANAND B. GUJAR. C/O- Bapuraoji Gujar, Near - old Bus Stand, Besides Kranti Bhangar, At. Post+Ta: Anjangaon Surji, Dist: Amravati, Maharashtra (India), Pin- -444705. ? Passport No: G7760366 (valid from 3/4/2008 to siege of masada essay 2/4/2018) ? PAN No: AOIPG3879F. ? Marital Status: Unmarried. Place: PUNE ( Devanand B. Gujar ) O Having versatile knowledge of software testing.

O Proficient with automated testing tools viz QTP Selenium. O Proficient with test management tools and bug tracking tools like Bugzilla, Quality Control and latest research articles TestLink. O Participation in preparation of sigmund uncanny, test plan and test cases. O Having knowledge of functional, regression and system testing. O Involved in logging the bugs and latest business research articles reporting. O Defect tracking and essay contest reporting using Bugzilla. O Good understanding of Relational Data Base Management Systems (RDBMS) with MYSQL. O Quick learner and excellent team player, ability to meet tight deadlines and business research work under pressure and be productive with new technologies. O Flexible committed individual with excellent communication skills. u B.Sc (Electronics, Computer Maintenance, Maths) from Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur in.

year 2007 with 57% aggregate. u H.S.C. from Bhopal Board, Madhya Pradesh in year 2004 with 64.22%. u S.S.C. from Bhopal Board, Madhya Pradesh in srikanth thesis 2002 with 71.40%. Windows XP, Basic Knowledge of Linux. QTP, Test Link, Bugzila, Selenium. Diploma in Software Testing with ‘A’ grade from Seed Infotech Ltd. Undergoing HP- QTP Training batches and preparing for certification. NAME OF EMPLOYER. NAME OF COMPANY. Vertex Software Pvt.

Ltd. (An NTT Data Company) NAME OF EMPLOYER. NAME OF COMPANY. Mr. Articles! Mahesh Nangia. N.S. Sigmund Essay! MOTOR (TATA MOTORS) System Administrator cum Office Executive. Office Executive cum Computer Operator.

Client : GuestLogix Inc. Duration : 16th Aug till date. Roles : Test Engineer. Description : Onboard Retail related end to end Product solution by GuestLogix. Guestlogix provides onboard retail services to latest research many airways as Jetstar, the sigmund freud 1919 facility Partner , Delta. To track onboard sales POS device are used and Stored in Back Office. Business! POS devices track sales to provide services to customer with various sales types as cash ,credit cards ,complimentary. Provided to customers in travel industry like airlines, cruise, bus etc. Online shopping and offline batch processing. Sigmund Freud Essay! Online shopping involves POS special devices.

Onboard Retail related end to end product solution by GuestLogix. Client : Open Source. Duration : 15 days. Roles : Test Engineer. Description : Orange HRM is the world’s leading open source HRM solution for small and latest business medium sized enterprises(SME’s) by providing a flexible and easy to use HRM system affordable for any company worldwide. The following modules companies are able to manage the sigmund essay crucial organization asset- people. The combination of these modules into one application assures the perfect platform for re-engineering and aligning your HR processes along with organizational goals. Scope of Testing: 1. Latest Research! Requirements Testing. 2. Functional Testing.

3. Airtran Seat! Usability / User Interface Testing. 4. Regression Testing. 1. Reviewed Business requirements. 2. Research! Involved in test case writing. 3. Involved on testing the new functionalities based on test cases and coordinated with development team in fixing the issues.

4. After successful release of projects, developed automation scripts using Selenium. 5. Ensure that all the test cases are updated in research paper the Test Link along with Master test plan. 6. Tested critical bug fixes including critical fixes and coordinated with developers in release of bug fixes meeting tight timeline. 7. Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed and compared manually and using Bugzilla. Test Link, Bugzilla, Selenium, SQL, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Windows XP.

§ Languages Known Marathi, Hindi, English. § Marital Status Single. § Passport Number G6458117 (Valid upto: 22/02/2018) § Contact Address C/o Abha Paranjpe, Shanti Apartments, Gate No. Latest Research Articles! 02, Behind Swaroop Petrol Pump, Wright Town , Jabalpur-482002 (M.P.) § Permanent Address G/16 , 90 Qtrs, Vijayanagar, Nr. Kachnar City, Jabalpur-482002 (M.P.) For any job offer that would best suited to my profile, I promise to relocate myself to the desired location. I hereby declare that the information given here by dental essay contest, me is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. Place: Devika Paranjpe. u ‘B’ Certificate Holder in National Cadet Corps (Navy Wing) attended various camps such as Annual Training Camp, National Integration Camp, etc.

u Prize-winner in various Inter-Collegiate Dance Competitions. u Received American Scholarship from the State of latest, California for 2 years on Best Academic Performance. Institute for assignment certificate course in Automation . This course will provide extensive coverage of latest research articles, Automation Basics which will cover the topics such as Pneumatics, Sensor Technology, Electrical Systems Designs, Relays Timers, VSD ,PLC,SCADA training. Call Us: +91 7304258511. VK Edutech is essay contest one of research articles, leading industrial technology Knowledge Centre, providing hands on practical training in Advanced Industrial Automation(PLC,SCADA HMI,DCS)Process Control Engineering, Electro Hydraulic Pneumatic, Industrial Electrical and Electronics, AC DC Drives, Environment, Safety Fire Engineering.

Call Us On +91 82 75067 185.

How to buy essay cheap with no worries -
Academy of Business Research | Journals

10 Things You Need to Know About Essay Castle Coursework Writing Service. Latest Business. For all those that are struggling with an unbearable amount of coursework, we’ve got good news – you are not alone! Gone are the times when you had to deal with all kinds of english literature coursework grades courseworks on your own. Latest. We are here to help you, and our help is all you need to be able to manage college and other things you have in research paper life. What can we do for you? In simple words, we will do your coursework, no matter what it implies, without you having to lift a finger. EssayCastle.co.uk has a vast number of writers at its disposal and their quills (or, more specifically, writing skills and time) are free for hire.

We don’t expect you to plunge head first, however, and would like to tell you ten things you need to know about latest articles our service before you make your very first order. Airtran Assignment. What you need to know about our coursework help. We are neither a resell service nor an online library. Research. Papers written her, whatever the type, are created entirely from scratch. Once a paper has been submitted to srikanth the client, it is then deleted from the articles, data base to prevent re-using.

When you order coursework writing from our specialists, you are free to provide as many instructions as you deem necessary. The ability to customize your order is one of the biggest benefits you will get at our service. Do you need an essay? A research paper? A PhD thesis? No problem! Our service has been designed with all our customers’ needs in mind, so you will address our writing team with all kinds of requests. Contest. Urgency is often a major factor to choose an appropriate writing company. We are glad to tell you that ours starts at only 3 hours. And even if your order is latest research articles VERY urgent, it will be fulfilled and delivered right when you requested it to be fulfilled and delivered.

While your order is being fulfilled, you have to options: to participate in fulfilment and keep tabs on paper development OR stay away from it entirely. What you need to freud essay know about our UK coursework company. Once you become a customer of this service, you will enjoy special discounts dedicated to holidays and latest business articles, other occasions. By using them, you can achieve significant savings and get the same high-quality papers. Siege. We have a few hundred of writers the research, majority of whom are based in the UK and have degrees from major UK universities. The minimum required threshold is a master’s degree.

With a wide span of thesis subjects available, you can order English coursework or any other type of coursework you might possibly need. We currently cover over fifty subject areas and latest research, are adding more to cope with changing curricula. It’s not the end of the world if you don’t like the paper you have received from us, and there is no need to try and improve it on your own. For situations like this, we have introduced a free-revision policy. Srikanth. After your paper has been written, you can request multiple free revisions. The number of revisions is not limited; however, we do limit the time to 14 days. Last but not least, papers provided to our customers are ALWAYS original. Even though a medium originality level is universally accepted by writing services, we have a much higher standard and shoot for 100% originality. A plagiarism report is available for latest business articles those who want to airtran be sure about the quality of latest their papers. Assignment. Buy coursework without financial difficulties! A student has to think ahead in terms of finances, and custom writing can become one of the major articles of latest research expenditure.

Yet what is the freud essay, point of having a job if you will pay everything you earn for business research articles custom papers? To avoid such unfeasible distribution of essay funds, we have introduced a flexible pricing policy that includes discounts, guarantees, and price leverage factors. Every customer that wants to request our help can adjust the price to fit his or her particular needs. This is done with the help of the following: Adjusting urgency. Extending your deadline will let you save on urgency charges. Switching off extra convenience services like sms updates and high priority (Although if you order a very important assignment, we don’t recommend using this option). Lowering the quality standard of your paper to get budget instead of premium charge. Changing the difficulty level. Latest Business Research Articles. We service customers of all levels starting at secondary school. Siege. If you need a school-level assignment, there is no need to ask for university-level quality.

In addition, we will be happy to offer you discounts! Currently, there are the following discounts available: First order price-off for new customers. Referral program. Bring friends, get credits for your account when they order, and use these credits for your next order – as easy as that! We also have sales from articles, time to time, so don’t forget to check your email! And don’t forget – we never apply hidden charges after the initial order cost has been paid. It’s important for a vast majority of our clients that their information should never be disclosed to third parties. To ensure privacy and security, we take measures in two directions. First, your personal information is encrypted and protected with industry-grade methods. Secondly, our company works with only siege of masada essay reliable payment providers, which is latest business articles our primary means to prevent financial fraud and contest, malpractice.

By default, we never disclose the names of clients that have used our help. We hope that now you have enough information to decide if our service is business research suitable to cost benefit your needs. Latest Research Articles. To request our help without any more delays, please do the following: Complete our ordering form, having filled all the required fields Submit payment details to perform the transactions and have a writer assigned Wait as long as you have specified (the “Deadline” field) for your paper to be delivered. Airtran Seat Assignment. Check on the progress using the Personal Area of business research articles necessary. Your writing problems will become ours in a matter of minutes.

Order now to start benefitting.

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online -
Business Research - a SpringerOpen journal

Cosmetics Manufacturing Business Plan. Bluespa distributes quality personal care products, fitness apparel and related accessories. This is latest business, accomplished through a combination of company-owned retail outlets and wholesale distribution. The initial launch for skin care products will be our Water range. The products in this range have been developed in our labs in Brittany. The Brehat archipelago is unique in the entire world for its wide range of sea algae and seaweed. For four billion years the warm waters of the Gulf Stream have been flowing north along the French coast creating a unique ecosystem. Seat Assignment! The details of our product development and the relationship between the sea and the human body will be explained in greater detail in latest business the marketing section. In this section we intend only to define the initial product range, each products benefits and thesis our pricing strategy.

Our methodology in choosing the water range for our initial launch is based on two primary issues: The benefits of thalasso treatment are just coming to research articles, light in kandula thesis America. Latest Business Research! Our name and logo make this launch of products from the sea a natural. We will be able to develop a meaningful and sigmund moving product story through this relationship. Purpose: Finishes cleansing and leaves skin perfectly clean. Relieves, soothes and softens skin. Reactivates the physiologic epidermis' functions. Prepares the skin for make up.

Hydrates the entire upper layer of epidermis. Primary ingredients: Corallina officinalis contains trace elements of marine minerals and in excess of research articles 300 enzymes. Srikanth Thesis! They promote elasticity of the business research dermis' structural fibers (keratogenesis). This ingredient prepares the skin for cosmetics. Critmum maritimum extract adds purifying and regenerating properties. Rose water contributes a relaxing effect.

Use: Spray on nightly after make up removal and before applying night creams or during the day to sigmund 1919 uncanny, relieve stress and brighten the business research complexion. Eye makeup remover. Purpose: Removes eye make up. Soothes and relieves sensitive skin in eye area. Fortifies eyelashes. Primary ingredients: Rhodophycea extract promotes remineralization and hydration of skin while fortifying eyelashes. Rose water to tone sensitive skin while soothing and relieving eye shadows. Use: Soak on cost benefit analysis, cotton ball lightly and latest articles gently apply on eyelids to remove make up. Purpose: Soothes skin during make up removal. Gently removes impurities from the skin without damaging the epidermis hydrolipidic film. Primary Ingredients: Crithmum maritimum extract is rich in essential oils with regenerating and coursework anti-inflammatory properties.

Shea butter to nourish the skin and add suppleness. Palm oil and Groundnut oil act as cleansing agents and soothe the skin. Skin types: Sensitive, delicate and mature skins--gentle enough to be suitable for use as a baby cream. Use: Apply on face and latest business research neck nightly to remove make up. Finish with Biocatalyst Tonic. Multi protection day cream. Purpose: Acts like a second skin.

Penetrates deep into siege essay epidermis to insure protection, promote elasticity and improve suppleness. Clarifies skin while soothing and hydrating. Primary ingredients: Ulva lactuca extract, a fragile green algae that can resist wave pressure up to 20 tons per cubic centimeter because of an elastic fiber network similar to elastin. This extract provides hydrating and protective properties that protect against our increasingly aggressive environment. Shea butter nourishes skin and acts against dehydration.

Skin types: Dry and Normal. Use: Gently massage a few drops onto clean and toned skin each morning. Regenerating facial scrub (micro marbles) Purpose: Cleans off dead skin cells to promote regeneration of healthy new cells. Enlightens complexion and imparts radiance to the skin. Softens and purifies the epidermis. Primary ingredients: Spherical micro-marbles exfoliate without causing irritation. Business! Crithmun maritimum extract purifies epidermis and boosts cell regeneration. Use: Every other week for dry and dental essay sensitive skins, weekly for oily and normal skin types.

Apply gently on clean skin, rinse with water and latest apply Biocatalyst Tonic. Hydrating Cream Mask. Purpose: Softens skin. Siege Essay! Provides equilibrium for cutaneous functions. Regenerates, while providing firmness. Maintains hydration of the epidermis. Primary ingredients: Ulva lactuca extract is efficient in fighting skin slackening. Codium tomentosum extract provides long-lasting deep hydration of the upper epidermal layer. Enriched vitamin A, for skin regeneration. Skin types: Is suitable for latest business articles, all skin types but most beneficial for sensitive skin. Use: Apply on face, around eye contour area and on the neck after a gentle exfoliation.

Allow to settle for three to five minutes, then wipe off excess with a soft tissue. Purifying Cream Mask. Purpose: Smoothes skin. Regenerates, enlightens and firms the skin. Deep cleans the skin, while purifying and balancing the sebaceous functions. Maintains hydration of the upper layers of the epidermis. Primary ingredients: Laminaria digitata extract. This brown algae has anti-lipasic and sebostatic activities to fight against inflammation and siege essay regulate sebaceous secretions. Critmum maritimum extract rich in essential oils that purify the epidermis and boost cellular regeneration. Vitamin A palmitate, to reinforce suppleness.

Skin types: Oily and combination skins. Use: Apply on face (except eye area) and neck after a peeling or when skin is tired. Allow to settle for latest business research, five to seven minutes, then gently remove excess. Purpose: Forms a polymeric mask that cleans the srikanth skin and lightens the latest business articles complexion. Primary ingredients: Diatomaceous micro algae, Corallina officinalis and Laminaria sp. combine to increase cell metabolism. Use: Apply to face weekly. Leave on cost benefit analysis, the face approximately ten minutes then peel off starting from the neck. Royal sea cream (remineralizing face, body and hair algae mask)

Purpose: Toning, relaxing, remineralizing and detoxifying for the face, body and hair. Used as a hair mask it nourishes the bulb, soothes the scalp and business strengthens the thesis hair shaft. Applied on the body it becomes a remineralizing source. Primary ingredients: Rhodophycea and Pheophycea provide minerals necessary to improve metabolism and elasticity of skin fibers. In addition they aid in the elimination of skin toxins. Red seaweed adds hydrating properties to the upper epidermal layer that are essential to skin suppleness. Use: Weekly apply product in thick layers, leave on for ten to fifteen minutes. Finish with a shower or a shampoo.

Body lotion (intensive hydration) Purpose: Fights dryness, restores and maintains hydrolipidic film, nourishes, regenerates, prevents aging and improves elasticity. Protects skin from the harsh environment. Leaves the skin firm and smooth. Primary ingredients: A powerful marine osmoregulator extracted from research articles, green seaweed and siege essay Chondrus crispus extract maintain an in-depth long-term hydration rate of the epidermis. Carraghenans work on the skins surface with the skins natural proteins to create a protective film. Vegetable oil from Karite butter increases cell regeneration and insures suppleness.

Use: Apply daily on dried skin all over the body with a soft circular motion. Super firming gel (algae firming gel) Purpose: A firming and toning effect on the skin combined with a lipolytic action to support the acceleration of the elimination of fat cells. Primary ingredients: Laminaria Digitata extract provides the lipolitic properties. Research Articles! Pelvetia Canaliculata improves blood circulation.

Use: Gently massage the gel into belly, hips, and buttocks. For legs and thighs apply with an dental essay upward motion. Tensing and latest business regenerating cream. Purpose: Smoothes and tenses the epidermis. Prevents dehydration of dry skin areas.

Re-enforces cutaneous elasticity. Creates an instant lifting effect. Primary ingredients: Algae oil from Laminaria digitata is rich in vitamin A to srikanth thesis, protect from free radicals and aid in fiber regeneration, vitamin E which promotes hydration, vitamin C to latest articles, speed up the healing process and vitamin F (from the Omega 6 family) to promote suppleness and nourish the skin. Use: In morning and evening apply a small amount of the active serum on arms, tummy, legs, bust and/or buttocks. Slightly massage until fully absorbed into the skin. Sparkling sea pebbles.

Purpose: Relaxes and soothes the skin. Re-mineralizes the skin by providing trace elements and minerals required for the body's natural balance. Delicately perfumes the skin. Primary ingredients: Atomized sea water extracted from the Gulf Stream is english literature coursework grades, combined with Patchouli (anti-inflammatory), lemon zest and mint (invigorating) and business research essential oils for aromatheraputic benefit. Skin type: Hypoallergenic for all skin types. Use: After stepping into the bath place the pebble in the small of the back to benefit from the Jacuzzi effect. It can also be used for a very relaxing footbath. Soothing after-sun gel. Purpose: Quickly calms the epidermis after sun exposure. Cost Benefit Analysis Research Paper! Instantly stops the business research heat sensation. Rehydrates the epidermis.

Primary ingredients: Enteromorpha compressa extract and green algae create a soothing and hydrating action. Of Masada Essay! This combination of latest business research ingredients has a peptide action that has been proven excellent in thesis fighting problems caused by over-exposure to the sun (tightening, stinging, itching and business articles heat sensation). Literature Grades! It also reduces the intensity and duration of sunburn. Codium tomentosum extract is a powerful marine osmoregulator that helps in maintaining the epidermis hydration rate at the optimal level. Use: Apply generously on face and body.

Within two hours of applying after-sun gel apply the hydrating milk to business research articles, preserve and assignment enhance the skins beauty. Sun care hydrating milk (SPF 8) Purpose: Protect the skin from the suns harmful rays. Ensure a uniform tan. Soften and smooth skin.

Preserve the epidermis hydration. Primary ingredients: A mix of three algae extracts to obtain protection against UVA and UVB rays while still allowing the skin to tan. Latest Articles! A vegetable oil cocktail, rich in vitamins A and E to reinforce the skins hydration capacity and nutrients to ensure the skins suppleness. Glycerin provides a natural dampener to soften and smooth the skin. Use: Apply in an even layer all over the body.

Renew application frequently during extended periods of sun exposure. Anti-aging protective sun cream (SPF 12) Purpose: Ensure a safe and rapid suntan. Preserve epidermal hydration. Fight against premature aging of the cost research skin caused by the sun. Primary ingredients: Chritmum Maritimum and Phaeodactylum Tricornotum phylo plankton combine to create a natural synergy rich in the essential fatty acids EPA/DHA. This ensures cellular regeneration and the formation of latest research articles ceramids that are essential to benefit research, the balance of the hydrolipidic film. Oil of business research articles Karite butter ensures the skin will maintain a supple texture and cost benefit paper appearance.

Palm oil (nourishing and latest softening), liquorice extract (anti-inflammatory) and a insaponifiable of Soya and dental Avocado extract aide in maintaining the skins fiber and give the latest business research cream its total care capacity. Use: During or before sun exposure. Apply frequently during extended periods of exposure to the sun. Our pricing strategy for cost benefit analysis paper, this range is to position our products with a shelf price that is in the mid to business research articles, lower quadrant of high-quality products and brands. We have accomplished this by making careful market comparisons and adjusting our packaging size. Our initial apparel launch will be very tight and well focused. The range will include seven styles.

Three of the siege styles will be offered in three colors with the remaining four offered in black. Sizing will be S-M-L in all items. The total number of stock keeping units will be 39. This creates a very manageable and understandable assortment. Each of the bodies has been inspired by proven silhouettes and then improved upon. Long sleeve poly pique V-neck. Fabric: High tech poly blend specially designed to keep the wearer dry even during the most strenuous activity. Activity: Medium to high activity workout. Colors: Three (Black, plus two seasonal fashion colors)

Suggested Retail: $78. Long sleeve poly pique mock. Fabric: High tech poly blend specially designed to keep the wearer dry even during the most strenuous activity. Activity: Medium to high activity workout. Colors: Three (Black, plus two seasonal fashion colors) Suggested Retail: $78. Lycra jacket - hip length. Fabric: Mid-weight stretch sport Lycra. Activity: Wear to and from the gym. Suggested Retail: $128.

Fabric: Mid-weight stretch sport Lycra. Activity: Special loose fit designed for latest, yoga. Also excellent fit for the over 40 woman who no longer wants to kandula thesis, wear tights to the gym. Suggested Retail: $98. Fabric: Mid-weight stretch sport Lycra. Activity: Heavy aerobic exercise where a looser fit would be impractical. Suggested Retail: $98. Fabric: Mid weight stretch sport Lycra.

Activity: Heavy aerobic exercise. Suggested Retail: $68. Lycra long sleeve crew top. Fabric: Lightweight, breathable stretch sport Lycra designed to wick moisture away from the body. Activity: Post workout top designed to keep muscles warm and loose. Suggested Retail: $88. Rib cotton crew. Fabric: Lightweight ribbed cotton. Activity: To and from the gym. Colors: Black and two seasonal colors. Suggested Retail: $38.

Bluespa will occupy a unique market position. No other brand offers a specialty line that includes skin care, cosmetics, fitness apparel and accessories. Business Research Articles! However, within each category significant brands do exist. Quality and price vary widely within each group. Bluespa will be positioned as a quality brand. We have eliminated the drugstore and discount brands from this comparison. In the skin care and cosmetics category the competition can be divided into three groups: Commercial--i.e.

MAC, Origins, Philosophy, Erno Laslo and dental essay Shesheido; Clinical--i.e. Business Research! Kiehl's, Clinique, Clarins and Dr. Srikanth Thesis! Hauscha; Spa--private label brands associated with spas. The commercial brands are primarily sold through department stores. Business Research Articles! They vary widely in quality from Origins to Shesheido.

They also vary widely in kandula price. Research Articles! Their major advantage is their financial strength and their department store relationships. The clinical brands are perceived to be authentic. Their image is cost, based upon the perception of treatment qualities verses purely cosmetic benefits. Latest! These brands are sold through their own retail outlets, specialty stores, department stores and/or health food stores. Kiehl's is perceived as one of the most authentic of the english literature grades clinical brand. The spa brands are sold almost exclusively at the spas they are associated with. This close affiliation provides a validation for the products but limits their ability to achieve wide market distribution. Bliss and Aveda are notable exceptions. Latest Business Research Articles! These two brands have achieved wide market distribution and brand recognition. In fitness apparel and accessories the female customer has been grossly overlooked.

Reebok and Avia had the contest best chance of capturing her at one time. However Reebok abandoned her to latest business research, try to become a legitimate sports brand and acquired Avia. Avia has since been sold and has all but disappeared. Meanwhile the big two brands (Nike and Adidas) have ignored her. Recently Nike announced the formation of a women's division as a separate business unit. While this offers the possibility of a major competitor in the women's fitness category, it also highlights the opportunity.

Puma is the only brand that has developed a line of fitness apparel focused specifically at this consumer. Their Nuala line has been developed with Christy Turlington. They have positioned this line to sell through women's specialty stores rather than traditional sport retailers. Early sales have been exceptional, further highlighting the potential within this category. Bluespa will develop our market position by combining a retail strategy that includes a day spa with a wholesale distribution strategy. Bluespa will acquire the validity afforded the cost research paper spa brands and access to broad distribution. Bluespa skin care and cosmetic products will offer therapeutic benefits to the user based upon the principles of Thalasso therapy in business research articles our water line and Botanical treatments in our earth line. Sigmund Freud Essay Uncanny! Our color cosmetics will be mineral based and provide the user with esthetic benefits while nourishing the skin. In addition to providing retail appropriate packaging we will develop bulk sizes for distribution within the spa trade.

Most day spas use generic products and do not have the ability to develop a private label line. The apparel and accessory lines will combine the newest in technical fabrics with fit specifications that allow the wearer full range of movement. Latest Business! We have developed affiliations with select yoga and fitness facilities for our apparel. All of our products will be positioned at the quality conscious consumer. Our marketing campaign and PR positioning will reinforce the Bluespa image. Our message will be to identify the benefits of our products and to develop an image that makes Bluespa products highly desirable. Meanwhile, our pricing strategy will be to maintain retail price points in the lower quadrant of the top quality brands. A detailed comparison of our pricing as it relates to our target market is in the appendix. Our skin care creams and lotions are manufactured in three OEM facilities. Siege! Two are in France, one is in Southern California.

Our primary facility is located in Brittany, on the north coast of France. They are considered one of the latest business research articles top algae specialists in the world. Essay! They process in excess of 500,000 tons of algae per articles year (30% of the current dry weight production world wide) for sigmund freud essay uncanny, both agrochemical and cosmetic use. Founded in 1957, the latest research articles company has grown to siege of masada essay, $300,000,000 in annual sales with 300 employees. Our partnership gives us access to the following critical resources: The ability to business research, produce both small run (10 kg) and sigmund large volume (10,000 kg per day) of creams and lotions. An innovative RD department with a strong technical background. An experienced quality control department. Latest Business Research Articles! Managed compliance with Government rules and regulations. Our laboratories in France for marine biotechnology will work with us in developing and producing Bluespa's signature range of products from the sea.

Our second facility is located in the South of France. This region produces some of the finest essential oils and herbal compounds in the world. The facility gives us access to the latest developments in aromatherapy, skin care, fragrances and essential oils. Our third factory is located in southern California. Biomedics is dental essay contest, a small lab specialized in reverse engineering and small run production. Latest Business Articles! We will utilize this resource to develop and test items in airtran seat assignment our own stores. Packaging for the skin care products is being purchased from Luxepack. Latest Business! They manufacture in Europe and have distributors in the United States. This combination allows us to analysis, have access to the needed packaging at business, each of our production facilities without the need to purchase or warehouse large quantities. Benefit Research! We have selected packaging from Luxepack stock production and developed multi-use parameters for various packages. This strategy will enable us to have only five different containers over the entire range.

We will label each product with a self-adhesive label rather than screen-printing the packages, further leveraging the latest business research cost and efficiency of the packaging. Labels will be printed and applied at each production facility from digitized art produced by our graphic director in Portland. This will provide us with complete creative control while allowing us to maximize efficiency at dental contest, the factories. Our apparel manufacturing is being managed through a contract facility in Portland, Oregon. AMG currently operates a 50,000 square foot facility for articles, the production of high quality sports apparel from technical fabrics. Dental Essay! They have complete pattern making and sewing facilities for cut and sew products as well as knit goods. Latest Articles! The availability of their technical knowledge and sigmund production capability provides Bluespa with significant flexibility in developing our assortments and managing inventory demands. During the latest business research articles early phases of development AMG will also handle fulfillment of apparel orders.

Pricing structure - skin care. The pricing for freud essay uncanny, skin care products is a bit more complex than for apparel. Since we are purchasing all the components separately and collecting them centrally we must include all of the individual costs in latest articles the process to determine landed cost. The table associated with this subject defines these individual segments. Pricing structure - apparel. Our apparel pricing structure positions Bluespa as a quality brand. We will attempt to provide the retailer with a margin opportunity above 50% for branded apparel.

Our price points will compare well with Nike, Nuala and other quality sport brands. We will be very well priced in comparison to Prada sport, Polo sport and english literature grades the other designer brands venturing into this area. A corner stone of our strategy is the research articles creation of english literature coursework sustainable growth through a combination of new product launches and replenish-able basics. In skin care our first five launches will consist of added ranges to the line. Bluespa's product line is based on five elements of the universe.

Its character, properties and latest related color(s), will define these elements. English! Body care products will be scented with essential oils that are known to create or improve the related character. All body and bath products, except after sun care, will ultimately be offered in five ranges. Latest Research! Sun care will only be offered in balancing, calming and soothing. Because face creams and lotions are meant to 1919 essay, rebalance and moisturize the skin, face care will be unscented and will only be offered in the Water range. Our skin care launches will occur at four-month intervals starting in August of 2001 with Water. Followed by the Earth range in the spring of 2002, Air in latest mid 2002, Fire in August 2002 and english literature coursework Metal in latest research articles spring of 2003.

The colors associated with each range will allow us to thesis, create a line of latest research articles cosmetics that works for all skin tones and an apparel assortment that covers the basics and can respond to color trends. The initial apparel launch will be August 2001. Our cosmetic launch will occur in spring 2002. These dates are for wholesale. Dental Essay! Our retail stores will have the respective groups available by latest business, Spring 2001. Future products will be tested in our retail stores four to six months prior to kandula, their wholesale launch. In addition we will develop product that is intended only for our retail stores (i.e. brushes and sponges). As our capabilities grow we may add these products to the wholesale line as well. Bluespa is launching a brand. The successful execution of this strategy will provide us with the ability to transcend into other categories in latest business research the future, as long as we define our image and stay true to the base precepts. Airtran Assignment! (Much like Ralph Lauren has done with his tie business.) For example, properly executed these five precepts can be applied to latest articles, home products. We believe our ability to create new product opportunities and growth will only be limited by our imagination and our ability to attract talented people who understand the cost benefit research paper concept of latest research branding.

Your business plan can look as polished and professional as this sample plan. It's fast and coursework easy, with LivePlan. Business planning has never been easier. With 500 complete sample plans, easy financials, and access anywhere, LivePlan turns your great idea into a great plan for latest research, success. You can download this complete sample plan as a text document for FREE. Bplans is owned and operated by Palo Alto Software, Inc., as a free resource to help entrepreneurs start and run better businesses. 1996 - 2017 Palo Alto Software. All Rights Reserved | We're Hiring! Try the #1 business planning software risk-free for 60 days.

No contract, no risk. Built for entrepreneurs like you. No contract, no risk. Built for entrepreneurs like you.